HogaFish.com is a service of the Creative Education Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit in the field of Creativity & Innovation. Founded in 1954, CEF is the recognized world leader in Applied Imagination. Alex Osborn, an adman and educator, not only founded CEF, but also invented brainstorming and co-founded the ad firm, BBDO. His classic book, Applied Imagination, continues to inspire the work of CEF.
CEF is the Centre for Applied Imagination – helping individuals, organizations and communities transform themselves as they confront real-world challenges.
What We Do in Creativity
- CPSI Conference – longest running conference on creativity and innovation – www.cpsiconference.com
- Journal of Creative Behavior – quarterly academic journal – www.journalofcreativebehavior.org
- Training & Consulting – creativity training and innovation consulting – www.creativitytraining.com
- CEF Press – publisher of classic and current books – www.creativitycatalog.com
- YouthWise – youth program to insert creativity skills in the classroom – www.cefyouthwise.org